Client On-Boarding Specialist
www.220Marketing.com – San Diego, CA
220 Group is looking for a passionate Client On-boarding Technician who will be responsible for working with clients until their sites are ready to be published. No coding required, but WordPress experience preferred. This position will also require minor domain and email management. You will be expected to provide high-level support and product knowledge. At times, you will be acting as a consultant to ensure clients see an ROI. This position requires attention to detail and organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Launching and setting up all clients with their marketing system
- Following up with client's in On-boarding phase daily to ensure proper launch deadlines are met
- Website Setup – Help client select design, determine what content should be brought over and customize site according to their needs
- Admin Panel Setup - Responsible for setting up initial settings and connecting services to client's Admin Panel
- Migrated content from old website to new website
- Review site design and branding and make design adjustments based on client needs.
- Advise clients on branding, positioning, and other marketing issues
- Work with customer service department & act as a resource for guidance & coaching
- Experience with WordPress and/or other major CMS’s
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and critically
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Managing a variety of tasks and timelines
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Identify problems and resolve issues before they arise